Engine fails 7000rpm

-- WICHTIGES AN DIESER STELLE --

Stammtische: KawasakiS NRW 06.04.2024 in Krefeld

Treffen: int. Jahrestreffen 2024 27.-30.06.

• Hello tatxen,
    try to find solution step by step.
    First: Check carburators for taking wrong air. Check all rubber parts for if they are on their correct place. You have to check by touching with your fingers between the Carburators.
    Second: Check your Flywheel by taking out the Plastic caps on left side of engine and rotate engine by the screw. Attention: Rotate left.
    Look to the magnets through the small opening on top if they all on their place. Use a screwdriver to check if they are still fixed by pressing.
    After that, report. ;)

Wenn man keine Ahnung hat... einfach mal die Fresse halten.

• I have touched between the carburetors and it is possible that one of the hoops is not well put at all :patsch: , but until tomorrow I can not disassemble to check it well.
    The alternator rotor is new and armored

Thank you, I'll follow tomorrow.

• I removed the airbox, the nozzle was deformed but I put it in the sun with a few sprays to regain its shape. We'll see if it works.

• I have managed to put it in its place. For now I use to check if it has solved the problem that had.
    After I intend to modify the airbox with the Rimfire system, surely with a new airbox to leave the old as a spare in case something does not work well

• The problem has not been fixed. There are no air intakes to the carburetor, the alternator rotor is new and armored, I have tested with two different CDIs ... and nothing. :wacko1:

Das Problem wurde nicht behoben. Es gibt keine Lufteinlässe zum Vergaser, der Generator Rotor ist neu und gepanzert, habe ich mit zwei verschiedenen CDIs getestet ... und nichts. :wacko1:

VIDEO

• OK, than.
    You already checked the spark plugs and the cable. Did you also check the Jack?
    There is a screw inside. I had a loosen one and issues because of that.
    Did you (Do you know how to) check the pickup coil?

• Pickup coil Is in measure, 117,6Ω (Factory range 113 ∼ 139 Ω) between leads, and ∞ between the crankshaft sensor leads and
    chassis ground.

The screws inside the jack, are these?

• It sounds a little bit like Speed limiter.
    Your Engine, with all parts is orininal KLE?
    The Flywheel is for KLE not GPZ (Ninja), ER5 or EN?

• I do not know the history of the bike, but the flywheel is not original, it comes from another bike and is adapted, but the day that was put on the bike was proven and did not give any fault

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!