International KLE meeting .. 2011 ... !!

-- WICHTIGES AN DIESER STELLE --

Stammtische: KawasakiS NRW 06.04.2024 in Krefeld

Treffen: int. Jahrestreffen 2024 27.-30.06.

• Hallo German KLE-Community *all*

some Camp Links :

www.cimapiazzi.it/index.php?pn=home&lang=gb

(Valdisotto about 5 km from Bormio) tel. +39 0342 950298

and

http://www.valdidentro.it/alberghi/albergo-campeggio-la-pineta-67.htm

(Valdidentro about 8 km from Bormio) tel. +39 0342 985365

Some routes (Samstag, Sonntag)

[url=http://www.bestbikingroads.com/motorcyclegps.php?n=S300-Bormio-to-Passo-del-Tonale&code=99ea4&sms_ss=w3validator&at_xt=4cfe218cfd8715ad,0]1. Bormio - Passo del Tonale[/url]

2. Bormio - Passo del Stelvio

nächste Lidl (app 35km ... Versorgung vor dem Treffen am Abend *ang* )

- currently, We are working hard to find a meeting point in Bormio (a big parking lot , or somewhere in camp (some party - if the owner agrees),or maybe, somewhere outside the city center.. etc.

we are looking for a location somewhere where we will not disturb anyone.
    If you have suggestions please give your opinion *help*

If you are registered on facebook .. You can write on the site International KLE meeting (I registered to many forums and it became difficult to keep track of all)

Sorry for my bad english .. I hope you understand what I say ;)

Greetings,

Ante

• Zitat

Original von Eartquake-Jake
    Ja Geil Ich Campe auch beim Lidel dan is der Weg zur Futterbox nich soweit *lol*

*lol*

Some of us plan to stay longer than a weekend and continue to ride through the Dolomites So we are looking for economical solutions *ang*
    here in Croatia is still a recession *lol*

Greetings ,

Ante

• usually you jusk ask some farmers from town if they would provide an acre of land for a weekend for camping, water supply and electricity.
    put up some toilets and everybody entering pays 5-10€ to cover the costs.
    this way the farmer makes some good and easy money and everybody is happy.

thatsa how its usually managed around here.

• Zitat

Original von Vincent-Vega

usually you jusk ask some farmers from town if they would provide an acre of land for a weekend for camping, water supply and electricity.
    put up some toilets and everybody entering pays 5-10€ to cover the costs.
    this way the farmer makes some good and easy money and everybody is happy.

thatsa how its usually managed around here.

Vincent, Thanks for the suggestion *-*

we have that solution in mind but we encountered a few problems:
    Unfortunately, it is difficult to find a farmer or someone else over the Internet *book*.
    In that case we should find a person in Bormio.... in advance ..... that he could arrange the details with some farmer. (how ??)

Another problem is ..... we want to avoid any payment for our KLE friends.... because we are afraid that someone might think that we want to earn easy money for mselfs.
    ( .. we do not want other people make the wrong conclusions ... we do not want money from anybody)
    it would be difficult to explain someone why he pays entering 5-10€ ... farmer can sell something else (eg. souvenirs, food , drinks ) .. but no entry.

We would like to find a farmer or someone similar, but ..... still do not know how.

We still think about it ..
    Do you know anyone in Bormio who can help us?

I wrote a post on the Italian forum .. Maybe someone writes a response

http://kawasakikle500.it.forum…8744&st=15#entry303213047

(again .. my bad engish .. .I hope you understand what I want to say .. )

@Vincent
    kledakar ... Does German KLE community understands when I write in English ?

• Hi Ante !

yes, your english is pretty well and everything is ok.

in my opinion it would be a good idea to contact the tourist office in Bormio.

I think they will be able to give you importent informations about hotels, campgrounds and maybe about private person with the chance to offer a field or a meadow for thuch an event .

is there a motorcycle shop in Bormio, or a company , a hotel or a shopping center/ department store witch is interessted
    in good and cheap promotion, because a lot of bikes are insure an eye catcher for the people of Bormio.

no question, no answer,...try it and you know more

best regards,...Kai

...winselt nicht,...kämpft ! :hb:

• Zitat

is there a motorcycle shop in Bormio, or a company

allways a good idea.
    bikers help bikers is the best and easiest way.

and....your english is great!

• My friends ... thank you for your help .

Kai ....... I will try to do something about it, and I'll tell you the results.
    my friend D@do (Davor Canadzija) has already contacted a Croatian travel agency which cooperates with some travel agency in Bormio ... we are waiting for some answers.

Kawasaki Europe ... (this we already thought.. .. but in Croatia we do not have the support of the local dealers, they are not interested for event)
    We will try to contact the Kaw. Europe but we have to make some request/text first (some template) :-))
    I hope they're not only sellers (usually, they look only a financial interest) *ang*

maybe it sounds negative, but believe me .. It is true (our experience) ;)

• Hello my KLE friends .. how are you ??

Unfortunately, lately I've been busy creating http://www.kle-croatia.com
    Forum has finally been completed and works ok (i hope so :D )

I'm going back to the organization of meetings (with my friend Dubravko)

about .. hotels, camp's in Bormio :

... I forced the camp but I had to adapt to others :whistling: ... most of the Croatian team will be at the hotel (many of them traveled with the women /girls :love: ) ... they want hotel rooms .. What can I say :D

new information about Bormio is:

c/p.

Finally we agreed and decide to choose two locations for our visit in Bormio.
    Your hotel as first option for our friends who like to stay in hotel and La Pineta camp, near to your hotel, for those who more like to use tents.

1. Camping La Pineta
    VIA LE RUNI - 23038 - VALDIDENTRO (SO)
    http://www.valdidentro.it/engl…ng-hotel-la-pineta-67.htm
    Non English spoken.

2. Hotel Rosalpina Meuble
    VIA S. CARLO, 16 - VALDIDENTRO (SO)
    http://www.meublerosalpina.com/
    English spoken.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Camping La Pineta
    VIA LE RUNI - 23038 - VALDIDENTRO (SO) - VALTELLINA
    GPS: 46.488476, 10.285456
    9 Km far from Bormio.
    Camping offer us B&B accommodation in building inside the camp (not in bungalows).

Price: 27€/person
    Space for tents insured.
    There is enough space for meeting point.

Hotel Rosalpina Meuble
    VIA S. CARLO, 16 - VALDIDENTRO (SO)
    GPS: 46.473475, 10.262588
    13 km from Bormio
    Offer us B&B accommodation in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 beds rooms,

including breakfast in restaurant 100 meter far from hotel.
    Price: 25€/person
    Parking for 50 motorcycles, on hotel parking or in hotel's garage (for free).

There is enough space for meeting point.

If you need help with reservations, please let us know. (on Facebook)

KLE Greetings ...

Ante

P.S.
    I see that your forum have multiple themes for Bormio .. please can you send me (or write here) the links of these topics :thumbup:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!